Our Mission is to provide all students with a superior educational experience that results in career success and commitment to community service.
This is a video highlighting PACE Academy created by WDIV Channel 4 Detroit as a public service supporting access to quality public charter schools.
What Makes Pollack Academic Center of Excellence (PACE) Great?:
- We are a K-8 tuition free, public charter school
- All teachers are highly qualified, certificated educators
- We have a high retention rate with an experienced, compassionate staff
- There is a strict disciplinary program with a uniform dress code
- A secure, safe, respectful learning environment is upheld
- We have a rigorous, standards based, academic curriculum
- Music, Art, Spanish, Technology, Character Education, PE and Health are among the specialist subjects taught daily
- Our free Strings program is Grades 1-8 and incorporated into the normal school day schedule
- Technology is integrated into the curriculum with our building wide wireless access network
- We have small classes and teacher to student ratios
- Full academic, inclusive support is offered to students with special needs
- Project Based Learning is emphasized in our Gifted and Talented Program
- Eighth Grade Algebra is offered
- We offer free after school tutoring to qualifying students
- Our beautiful building houses a full size gym as well as a cafeteria
- Power School is used school wide so that parents have instant access to grades, attendance, assignments, and classroom communication
- Affordable and enriching before and after school care is offered throughChampions
If you know of more reasons our school is great you can tell us by logging onto our website, becoming our fan on Facebook, or following us on Twitter.